Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reverse Mortgage Scam How To SUE American Express?

How to SUE American Express? - reverse mortgage scam

OK, so this is what happened. I completed transactions on eBay AMEX. Basically, the man who wanted an Apple laptop so little, and he paid my credit card. He paid my Amex account, waited 15 working days for payment after the event and have insured that can not be undone. I made sure that American Express representatives of that person can always cancel your payment in the future. They said no, I can not check, triple check was the names of members of Congress all is well during the last 2 months. 50 days from American Express told me that this person claims payment, and now owe us $ 10,000. I told him that I asked you a million times, your payment is reversed, you will be told to say no, and now that has been reversed? I do not have the hands on this person and wants AMEX 10 miles from me, what should I do? I was torn in two directions!

I registered representative with the words AMEX payment can not be undone when they are convened counted. The payments are not my account revsresed now my goal is 14K, and I can not afford it. How much damage in my favor of guests, if you decide tottle? The current rating of 690th

If I sue, how can I do? Should I Amex where is he? Can I represent? I was refused a mortgage for that reason, I'm drunk.

Write me - Haril@mlusa.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment