Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stomach Polyp What Are The Symptoms Of An Stomach Ulcer?

What are the symptoms of an stomach ulcer? - stomach polyp

For several years, I have this burning pain in the abdomen, just below my breast.Sometimes all the way and sometimes that is has had only from right to left below the ribs.I c discover in the light flooded my throat, on the other side was not found with the exception of acid reflux and acid regurgitation colon polyp.I very badly in the worst times others.I then went into the Hall of urgency, after he could not bear the pain the next day and told me that ulcers was. There is no indication that it is not for me, I only said that it was already ulcers.Never other by a doctor, some of the ulcers had been told ulcers.But said, after three green minutes. gave me some things that have helped, but the pain still burns me bloating.Has irritate Anyone stomach ulcers have the same burning sensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment