Saturday, February 6, 2010

Indoor Water Park Nj I Won A Vacation That Must Be Used By Dec 31st. I Am Bringing My 8 Year Old Neices. Where Can We Go?

I won a vacation that must be used by Dec 31st. I am bringing my 8 year old neices. Where can we go? - indoor water park nj

The trip includes accommodation and meals included. I wanted to take it to an indoor water park in the Poconos, but we have to reserve a room. Where can we go either to New York, New Jersey, or PA, where there are things that are dealing with children, regardless of the weather?

10 comments:

bri_dogl... said...

go to Hawaii

Caitlyn<... said...

hmm, is there a similar place like Disneyland?

ron a said...

NY Christmas is fun, but stay with the Poconos

julie p said...

haiwaia

brillyan... said...

is it really, but I would not advise you to go to New York, becuz there are many gangs here. :)

brillyan... said...

is it really, but I would not advise you to go to New York, becuz there are many gangs here. :)

lyndabab... said...

Buy a big house and live there with them.

Amy R said...

Including Virginia, to Great Wolf Lodge!

gggg said...

Sesame Place, an amusement park Sesame Street. Hershey Park in Hershey, PA, kick *** too.

cajunbab... said...

PA has its place, an amusement park, Hershey's and other things.

Post a Comment