Friday, February 19, 2010

Met Art Blog Who Here Has Met There Ambitions, Or Got The Job Or Career They Want And Love? Are My Ambitions Un Realistic?

Who here has met there ambitions, or got the job or career they want and love? are my ambitions un realistic? - met art blog

I currently am going for a course in art and design at the university, I worked my way to take a course in fashion and I like to go to college to study more fashionable.
Also, I started my blog way, and travel to Paris and the United States to pursue my career in fashion.
I have also engaged in projects that are also antique fairs and magazines, but I do not know where to begin with that.
Any idea?
Is it the United Nations goals realistic?
What had ambitions, and how do they achieve?
or crashed and burned trying to achieve these goals?

4 comments:

Paul R said...

His ambitions are quite affordable if you agree that you have to work very hard for them.

If you aim low, you are a low value. However, high goals, even if they do not reach their goal, have ever achieved a good result.

I have very high expectations in my life and my career is not motivated by money or property. I have no idea whether I want the heights of what I want to achieve it, but I am enjoying the journey and the realization of a small number of points along the way that I could never have imagined.

I have experienced many disappointments, I'm sure you're on the road, but you leave on the day of Crash and Burn them.

Live your life to the fullest, that's why we are here.

Best ofKLA.

Norma said...

You need passion and a burning desire in their respective areas to be successful. The paid people in my previous jobs had been when he worked for the company and not for what they could afford. I was earning in the sale, where they were, money is based on my own ability. In most
Success stories do not come to you. You need to make the drive to your own success. This is not what you want is what you do to achieve your goals.

Jean C said...

I do not think their goals are unrealistic. But try a focus at a time to. Your ability to run and will bring you what you want. Enjoy every moment I see something good for your future. but to remain focused. Do not listen to negative comments. It's better than trying to heal. Good luck:)

Psyengin... said...

Not clear objectives. You do.

Post a Comment