Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When Do The Student Loan Instalments Come In CHASE CREDIT CARD:Credit Card Debt TO Civil Suit?

CHASE CREDIT CARD:Credit Card Debt TO Civil Suit? - when do the student loan instalments come in

Hello about 3 years I was 20 when I make a credit card Chase universal studios. I had the whole time that any card from 200 to 500 I would do him a lot, but always paid at this time, I want to go to work and school, but I developed high blood pressure and decided that I only had to concentrate on school not work and could not pay my credit card for a few months time, the interest has increased greatly. I tried to pay, but only with hundreds of late payment fees and could not, because at that time I lived in my time as a student loan repayments to be paid. Chase finally sent the bill to more collectors, who have given me no other choice but to pay in full or to pay for my mother, my mother used to harass andI have to pay for it, even if they do nothing with this card. I requested payment and they told me that what could I do have to pay my mother is, but I have to offer for what was to be paid with a student loan and was told that well, but when I went to another ask student loans, I was rejected because my credit card had been destroyed by this, and of course I do not want to pay my mother what she does not respond to their calls, was the bill is a civil matter and they ask me to court go for the amount of 4400 I received a final settlement of 3500 that I still can not pay, I 'm still in school and are unemployed or assets, other than a broken car and asked me if I solve this court is not interested in later, said no, because I nTo pay or.

Ideas would be appreciated just edited my reputation and I would soon be received, they told me that I have until the end of the month, the court address.

Thank you.

4 comments:

StephenW... said...

Regulate Gütlich, you have to pay money. I do not know how. If you do not pay such a sum, then you should go to court. The judges will determine the amount and may (or not) give you the option shares. If the judge decides that you, and do not pay their bills must be paid, the company can use or freeze bank accounts (if any) and, in some but not all states can garnish your wages if you get a job (if they has hitherto not) pay.

Age of Reason said...

Presented at the date of the hearing with evidence that you are unemployed and not charged in the situation. No-shows and company credit card wins a lawsuit. This debt will last forever

knitting bear said...

Sassy25 is correct. Also bring any medical documents showing that one has been diagnosed with hypertension. You never know what can influence the judge. Moreover, unless the mother was a slave to request the right to payment had. If you wrote it did and it seemed to bring no guarantee, as do also illegal to do so.

carl.ben... said...

To www.naca.net and see if you find a lawyer in the case of contingency. You have a little FDCPA violations that the agency had no right to talk about your mother, and the debt is a non-disclosure by the FDCPA prohibited.

In any case, he must go to court and ask for proof of debt is better if you have a lawyer to be able to do it for you will get, even if they make a decision his lawyer could sue the authority, receive and maintain recovery their fees, tennis probably cost all the money back to action in statutory damages.

Post a Comment