Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jamaica ... Stella Maris For Wedding 62 Shortwood Rd. How Can I Get A Keg Of Stella Artois Delivered To Me In Montego Bay, Jamaica?

How can I get a Keg of Stella Artois delivered to me in Montego Bay, Jamaica? - jamaica ... stella maris for wedding 62 shortwood rd.

I throw a bachelor party of a friend in a house in Jamaica, an hour by taxi from Montego Bay. My absolute favorite is the beer Stella Artois Earth and try to surprise them with a run. I have no idea how it works here and send a barrel of states is expensive. Any direction you could get would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 comments:

boy_jam_... said...

Air Jamaica, but will consult with Jamaica Customs, before your move

Bushman said...

not sure whether the mark, but I think the local production of Red Stripe! Not bad. Overproof some white rum and coconut water. I can not wait to do exactly that. If you go and in what city?

Post a Comment