Thursday, January 14, 2010

Portable Dvd Player Auto What Does The Port Called "digital Out" On My Portable DVD Player Do?

What does the port called "digital out" on my portable DVD player do? - portable dvd player auto

Hello,

My question is: What is the port called "Digital Out" to "my PVS1080G portable DVD player to share? The port is on the back of the portable player. It is all black. Am I allowed to send live video during playback on my portable drive to another drive? If so, what kind of cable do I need?

Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

HUNGLIKE... said...

This is your audio source if you have a surround sound system with digital audio inputs have.
The cable you need is at Wal-Mart and a single cable with one point ahead of him. the signal through a beam of light to read and say on the package that is for Digital Audio

Colin Hughes said...

It takes the digital signal DVD player can be connected to a TV. In this way, you can use the laptop as a standard DVD player.

Colin Hughes said...

It takes the digital signal DVD player can be connected to a TV. In this way, you can use the laptop as a standard DVD player.

Post a Comment