Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Is Largactil Made Of What Is The Term In Psychology When You Look Only For Facts That Back Up Your Theory And Ignore The Others?

What is the term in psychology when you look only for facts that back up your theory and ignore the others? - what is largactil made of

I remember about this in psychology, but for the life of me I can not remember what the term

For example, if we read our horoscopes, select only those that are true and those that are not ignored. It could be coincidence, but when the horoscope is still correct, choose to see only what we see.

I hope someone can help me that made me mad!

2 comments:

drdr said...

Confirmation bias, and nothing in the horoscope is based on scientific data, so choose what you want

drdr said...

Confirmation bias, and nothing in the horoscope is based on scientific data, so choose what you want

Post a Comment