Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wii Fit How Accurate Is The Calorie Counter What Is The Calorie Burn For Wii Fit?

What is the Calorie Burn for Wii Fit? - wii fit how accurate is the calorie counter

Is there a calculation to know? Im on a diet of calories and I would put my Wii Fit exercise into my calorie counter, but can not find who found the rate of combustion.
In particular the search for the rate of calories for
Hula Hoop
Extended Hula Hoop
Aerobics
Advanced Aerobics
Go () short and long

I have tried with a pedometer, calorie counter, but I do not think it okay to 6 calories Hula Hoop climax.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The burning rate varies from person to person, sometimes significantly. I advise Suunto t3c heart rate monitor that can also calculate calories, but my burn is almost certainly very different from yours.

An example that I can give is that the one-hour session at my personal trainer for the Wii will burn about 200 calories, while human resource management is closer to 500 calories!

Post a Comment