Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seizure Facts If I Had Seizure In 2005 After I Smoked Weed And My Sugar Level Wasnt Low Then Why Cant I Smoke Now 2008?

If i had seizure in 2005 after i smoked weed and my sugar level wasnt low then why cant i smoke now 2008? - seizure facts

I smoked weed with my friend in 2005 and an attack and my blood sugar was low. Anyway, I smoke in 2006, I felt I would be happy to tell seizures again, the truth U I think the only reason he had a seizure, was the fact that I have type 2 or 3 will be limited if he throws a lot.

3 comments:

daddyrx said...

Why it is strenuous due to smoking again? Just so you know, the people from having seizures. Do not be put through, the fate of a fool.

me said...

Why smoke weed? Try something more constructive with yourself instead of abusing his body with drugs, not only leads to good!

Rose said...

Uh ... If you put attacks against weeds do not smoke.

Post a Comment